So now you have already booked for a companion model. For that night, before going to other places to spend the night away, you have decided to catch a movie you have been longing to watch with someone. This is already considered a movie date with your escort model. There are a few things you need to remember on how to act well in a movie date. Read along and be educated.
• Do not be late. Companion models are punctual. You would not want your date to wait for you. Arrive 10 minutes early that your scheduled meet up.
• It is appropriate to greet your model date with a hug. A brief kiss will also do.
• If you plan to cuddle later, do not buy too much popcorn which will just end up stuck to your teeth.
• Respect your date by avoiding making and receiving text messages while the movie is ongoing.
• If you intend to start physical contact, initiate by holding her hands. But be sure that your hand is not sweaty, or else, it’s a turn off. Make sure that your hand is warm, as the theatre is usually cold. When doing so, observe if she is comfortable or not. If she is, putting an arm around her may also be a good move.
• While you may expect it, it is not good to fondle and make out inside the theatre. Remember, there are other people who might be distracted by this. Reserve this act for later.
• After the movie, talk about it with your companion model, and ask her if she enjoyed it. Over dinner, you can discuss the things you want to do next, especially if you hired her for the entire night.
• After everything, be sure to thank her.