Dating an Escort model is undoubtedly a fun and exciting experience. If you need to spend some time with somebody, especially if you don’t have family or perhaps a girl waiting for you at home, dating an escort service model is a good option. This option is good for professional and busy men, who need companionship as well as other entertaining services.
No matter how exciting this experience may prove to be, there are still some things that you need to watch out and avoid when dating an escort mode. Here are some of them:
- Escort models have personal lives. Do not delve into that by asking too much personal questions. These models meet you to work; you don’t need to be over investigative without their permission.
- After the service, do not bargain or negotiate with the escort model. It is very disrespectful. Prove true to the word you have already agreed upon during your initial meet up. Bargaining can sometimes make models feel that you are not satisfied with their services, which is why you attempt to negotiate.
- Do not ask for a change. For example, you have agreed on a certain amount, and the only bill you have is one which is bigger than the agreed amount, asking her to give you change is a rude action. If you do not intend to give more, come to the place prepared with the correct amount.
- Never ever ask an escort model of her ‘cleanliness’. Asking if she has STD, or free of it, is an extremely taboo topic. Respect her by enjoying the night with her; playing safe and ending it satisfied.
- Do not ask your date the number of clients she had before you. It is a very big turn off question. Instead, ask questions which may serve as a common ground between the two of you.